Sunday, June 21, 2009

幸福的卡人

I am a very bliss lady in this world。。。even my thesis make me busier until can not working recently

but I still wanna to give thanks to my lover God, Jesus and Holy Spirit...Thanks on leading me to do my thesis...

my thesis almost finish...happy...^^

thanks a lot on what had done by them to me...

Yesterday was father day...I didn't celebrate it with my lovely daddy...but I gave a call to my daddy...

I and daddy were chatting a few minutes...daddy kept asking me whether got go bec or not...

I didn't count how many times daddy asked me since I promised that I will going bec on next week...

actually...I planned don't want to go bec...cos I wanna attend a camp in Melacca...

but then, can not liao lo...

I promised dad will going bec since one month ago...so nid to pay my promise to him...hihi...

feel so bliss cos my dad always care me, miss me...I hope this week can fly faster then I can meet daddy and mummy at the weekend dee...^^

Miss them much...actually they stay in KL then I working in kajang...our distance is near but also can not meet everytime...

I am a bad daughter...cos always don't want go bec and keep put aeroplane to them...

Next week...I will not put any aeroplane again...

Lord, please work on it...let me and my family can have a good gathering in this cuming weekend...

Lord, please take care on my lovely dad and mom...

Lord, please take care on my friends, my sisters & brothers...

Lord, please pour Holy spirit on whom may love u...

Lord, please work on them who dont know u before like what u did on me...

God, Lord, Holy Spirit, please let everyone like me can be the bliss ladies or men in their own life...


What I pray is all on the name of Lord...

Ah men...Hallelujah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment